1. These terms and conditions apply to all orders. Receipt of payment, purchase order or email acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
2. Payment Terms. Approved Accounts - Payment shall be made in full within 30 days of invoice. New Accounts - On all orders full payment is required on order placement. Where credit transactions are carried out over the Internet no monies shall be deducted from your account until a member of Express Corporate has ascertained confirmation of order. Upon confirmation of placing an order the total order value will be deducted from your account. By placing an order using a credit/debit card over the Internet you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Passing of title and risk. The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full. Until such time as payment in full is made, you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these terms and conditions and we shall be entitled upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable licence to enter your premises for the said purpose.
4. Products. We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without prior notice and every effort is made to describe our goods accurately on sales literature, email and the website. Slight variations in colour, size and weight may occur between batches of the same product. While every effort is made to maintain consistency, no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
5. Quotations and contracts. Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today's current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you. All quotations are valid at the time of quoting, error and omissions excluded.
6. Prices. Where applicable all prices are subject to VAT at the current rate. Prices quoted on this website are guide prices only subject to viewing final artwork. Once artwork and full specifications have been finalized, a quotation price will be confirmed.
7. Delivery and lead times. Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day or lead-time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges) that will be charged to you at current commercial rates. Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date and time that Express Corporate receive in writing, "signed off" approval of the artwork that Express Corporate supplied to the client.
8. Quantity variations We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 10% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
9. Claims/Refunds Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of delivery. All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted at the time of delivery. Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice. Refunds will be made only on undelivered items. Refunds can not be made on printed/personalised items, replacement items will be supplied on these occasions.
10. Liability Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in 7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
11. Cancellation charges. A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation. This charge has a minimum of £50 to cover the cost of administration and job rescheduling as well as stock allocation and movements.
12. Samples of all the items illustrated on our literature, website and emails are available upon request. However, these are chargeable and are payable by credit/debit card only. The cost for samples is a minimum of £10 + vat to cover administration, carriage and item costs. However if you then place an order we will issue an equal credit against the order to cover the sample costs.
13. Overdue cheques No goods will be delivered on accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts, at the rate of 5% above the Lloyds TSB Bank base rate from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you. We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
14. Quantity changes. Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
15. Artwork and printing. All artwork and printing charges will be levied where necessary unless previously stipulated by us. Where applicable the prices shown include artwork, printing one colour in one position. For additional print colours and positions of printing, prices are shown for quantities other than those listed please use the online quotation form to obtain an exact quotation or contact via telephone, fax or email.
16. Changes to artwork. In order to print efficiently from the artwork you supply, it may be necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until Express Corporate has received in writing your "signed off" approval of the artwork. In order to sign off your artwork we will send you an artwork approval form via email illustrating how your artwork will look on your chosen product. This MUST be checked thoroughly and signed off. The job will not commence until we have received in writing this signed off approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions. Express Corporate reserve the right to charge an additional sum for changes (from original customer supplied artwork) requested by the client after receipt of proof. On occasion it may be impossible to obtain sign off in time to hit particularly tight deadlines. In these scenarios we will proceed to production so long as the proofs match the artwork provided. This is our preference to the alternative being that the deadline is missed and the client receiving no materials in time.
17. Colour variations. Due to the variety of materials and the imprinting processes utilised by Express Corporate and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exactly pantone numbers or colour samples provided by the client. Express Corporate will endeavour to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise.
18. Small orders. Where you require a quantity smaller than the minimum quantity shown, this is normally possible but usually carries a small order surcharge, please contact us for an exact quotation.
19. Credit card charges. Where you wish to pay for goods with a credit card we reserve the right to pass on the handling fees charged to us by the credit card company. You will be made aware of the additional charges prior to payment being taken and the charge will be reflected on your invoice.
20. Force majeure. We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices. Due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you. Examples of this include adverse weather, delays at customs .
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
We collect only the data required to process your orders and answer your enquiries.
The information is stored safely within the UK and is not passed on to third parties.